We love Greek salad for a fresh addition to any summer meal. This one is easy, easy, easy. A few summer vegetables, a simple dressing and you are set! Pretty to look at and delicious, too!
Greek Girls Greek Salad
A quick and simple Greek salad for a fresh addition to any summer meal. This one is easy, easy, easy.
- 1 pound Tomatoes
- 1 large Cucumber
- 4 Green onions, cleaned and trimmed
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 7 ounces Feta, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Greek Girls Gourmet All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- Cut tomatoes, cucumber and green onion into large chunks,place in a medium bowl.
- Add Kalamata olives and feta; toss gently.
- In a separate small bowl blend the olive oil, lemon juice and Greek Girls Seasoning; pour over the salad.