On these cold and dreary winter days, dinner from the slow cooker can sometimes be the highlight. If I’m like you, we like to change it up and try slow cooking things we’ve done in the oven or on the grill (not gonna happen in the winter). Today it was steak and onions. It just took the afternoon to cook. It’s really tender. And, it goes well with a big salad or some roasted potatoes. Watch for that potato recipe coming soon!
Greek Girls Slow Cooker Steak and Onions
- Large oval slow cooker
- Pan spray
- 1-2 cups Beef broth
- 2 medium Yellow onions
- 1¼ pound Top round steak
- 3 teaspoons Greek Girls Gourmet All Purpose Greek Seasoning (divided)
- Spray the inside of a large, oval slow cooker crock with pan spray.
- Pour in about ½ inch of broth. This amount will vary from one cooker to
another. Use more if desired.
- Add the sliced onions and two teaspoons of All Purpose Greek Seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of All Purpose Greek Seasoning on each side of the top round steak. Place the steak on top of the onion mixture in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7 hours. Times may vary based on individual slow cookers.