Easy Greek Girls Tzatziki
Delicious, fresh and creamy Greek tzatziki dip is made easier with Greek Girls Gourmet All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 4 cloves Garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 English cucumber, grated (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek Girls Gourmet All Purpose Greek Seasoning
Shred cucumber on the smaller holes of a shredder (for a finer shred). Place shreds in a strainer while preparing the other ingredients. Press gently to remove excess liquid.
Place yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and Greek Girls Seasoning in a bowl. Add strained cucumber. Stir together to combine.
For best flavor, refrigerate 4 hours before serving. Store refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 3 days.