This is our go-to basic recipe for an easy and versatile marinade. Add your favorite ingredients (for example minced garlic or even a bit of smoke flavor) for a custom blend. Have fun with it!
Greek Steak Marinade
Quick and delicious marinade for meat and poultry.
- 1-2 tablespoons Greek Girls Gourmet All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce (for beef or pork)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice (for poultry)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; whisk to blend.
- Pour over meat or poultry in a glass dish or large zip lock bag. Ensure the meat is completely covered by marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours. Turn meat in dish or bag at least once during the marinade time.
- Roast or grill to desired doneness. Discard any remaining marinade.
This marinade makes tender and flavorful steaks. Cook on a grill for delicious char. Also great with ribeye, Porterhouse, New York strip, flat iron steaks, London Broil, top sirloin, kebabs, pork roast and even chicken or turkey. Marinade can be made in advance and stored in a sealed glass jar for up to a week. Be sure to refrigerate once it is added to meat. This recipe easily marinades 1 pound (or more) of meat or poultry.